Pages

I wanna to be bound girl......Kim Kardashian

Monday, January 31, 2011
Share |


Kim KardashianIs it any wonder that now Kim Kardashian wants to do some acting?
And leave it to the E! reality star to aim high for her dramatic debut.
"I would love to be in a Bond film—a Bond Girl!" Kim just told me as she walked into the Screen Actors Guild Awards tonight. "That would be the ultimate."
So wait, does she have a date with Daniel Craig, then?
PHOTOS: 2011 SAG Awards: Arrivals
"There are a few offers on the table, but I definitely want to make the right decision for the right part."
That doesn't mean Kim isn't considering other gigs. "I love acting," she said. "It's challenging for me, and I love it."
Now I wanna hear from you. Kim Kardashian as a Bond Girl? Sound off below!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim Kardashian has been showing face everywhere lately with clothes that are beautiful and fit her hourglass figure so well. I'm a huge fan of celebrity fashion and have always been intrigued by the designers themselves and the artists who wear the creations. I have a few favorite shows I never miss like Access Hollywood but, I recently found out that my work with Dish Network is going airborne and I will be traveling quite a bit. I decided to get a Sling Adapter since this way i can still watch my programs and not feel so far from home. It streams to an iPad and gives me all my live programming which is exactly what this celebrity but needs!

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
 
 

Followers

About Me

contact us
for more help contact us at this email. ahannan76@yahoo.com
View my complete profile