Pages

top 10 songs of jan,2011

Monday, January 31, 2011
Share |


10. Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson
  • Keri Hilson first became noticed during the MTV Europe Music Awards back in 2004 where she sang with Xzibit.
9. Tonight I'm Loving' You - Enrique Inglesias
  • Catchy lyrics: Here's the situation \ Been to every nation \ Nobody's ever made me feel the way you do \ You know my motivation \ Given my reputation \ Please excuse, I don't mean to be rude
8. I Am the Champion - B.O.B.
  • I Am the Champion was featured on 2010's NBA Live game.

7. Sing - My Chemical Romance
  • Opening lyrics: Sing it out, boy, you got to see what tomorrow brings \ Sing it out, girl, you got to be what tomorrow needs
6. Farmer's Daughter - Crystal Bowersox
  • Farmer's Daughter will be Crystal's debut album.
5. So Far Gone - James Blunt
  • Opening lyrics: Tell me the wars you're fighting \ Behind the smile you're hiding \ All the things I know you want to say.
  • 4. Desperate Girls and Stupid Boys - Kimberly Caldwell
    • Kimberly was a seventh place finalist on American Idol during its second season.
3. Grenade - Bruno Mars
  • Catchy lyrics: But darling, I'll still catch a grenade for ya \ Throw my hand on a blade for ya \ I'd jump in front of a train for ya \ You know I'd do anything for ya
2. For the First Time - The Script
  • Best lyrics: She's in line at the door with her head held high \ While I just lost my job but didn't lose my fight \ But we both know how we're gonna make it work when it hurts \ When you pick yourself up, you get kicked in the dirt
1. Coming Home - Diddy-Dirty Money
  • Diddy and singers Dawn Richard and Kalenna Harper released the album Last Train to Paris on December 14th, 2010. This song will last us into the new year!
If you haven't heard these songs yet, download them right away!  Keep on dancing..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
 
 

Followers

About Me

contact us
for more help contact us at this email. ahannan76@yahoo.com
View my complete profile