Pages

Kat Von D: Jesse James is in love

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Share |

Jesse James and Kat Von D just started hitting it, but the LA Ink star appreciates what a treasure she has from the start and says she thinks he's "The One."
Seriously.
"Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love," Kat said at the opening of her Wonderland gallery in W. Hollywood.
Kat Von D PictureJ. James
Asked if she thinks the motorcycle mogul, who accompanied Von D to the gallery opening, is "The One" for her, she answered, "I believe he is, so yeah."
As for how and when she first knew her feelings for Jesse James were so strong, she said, "Was it when we were playing Scrabble? I don't remember."
"But it was something like that – we both realized how nerdy we were."
Although James recently finalized his split from Sandra Bullock after he admitted to cheating on her, Von D says the drama didn't cause her to hesitate.
"I stayed away from that as much as possible, and when we connected recently, it was such a positive thing," she says. "It was just like, 'Wow, I can't believe I haven't spent this much time with you the entire time I've known you.'"
"Now I'm just embracing it and enjoying it."
James was a tad less verbose about the romance, but when asked if he's happy, he replied, "Yes." So, what does he like best about Von D? "Everything.
Sounds like love at first tat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
 
 

Followers

About Me

contact us
for more help contact us at this email. ahannan76@yahoo.com
View my complete profile