Pages

Sammi Giancola is Pathetic, Still Dating with Ronnie Ortiz-Magro

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Share |

Despite Ronnie Ortiz-Magro being the worst boyfriend in human history, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola simply cannot let the Jersey Shore meathead go.
She's said "I'm DONE" so many times it's become a favorite drinking game of ours, but clearly isn't really. It's like he's trying to get dumped and can't.
He's not even sorry for creepin' all over South Beach in Season Two and blatantly hooking up with so many girls behind his on-and-off girlfriend's back.
Ronnie and Sammi: The Worst Couple Ever
BACK ON: At least until close of business today.
"I regret getting caught," he said on MTV's after-show. "I don't regret having a good time. I regret getting into bed with Sammi after I got home."
"That was my downside."
Giancola says Ron was "sickening" and "disgusting," but didn't want to believe it when JWoww and Snooki slipped her a note detailing his wild ways.
She said she was so "blind" to his behavior because she felt alone; he was the person she felt most "comfortable with" and didn't want to lose that.
"I feel embarrassed now," she said.
Not too embarrassed to take his cheating ass back, though! Now back on with Giancola for the 93rd time, Ronnie insisted his wild days are over.
"I've learned a lot watching the show," he said. "I have something good. I have an amazing girl, and she doesn't deserve to be treated that way."
Sammi Giancola said she believes him. What an idiot.
"I think he is really trying to show me the good instead of the bad," said the most pathetic person ever. "That's what I hold on to all the time."
As for her physical fight with JWoww last night? "I felt they were backstabbing me," recalls Giancola. "For my first fight, I thought I did OK."
Except for fighting your friend who told you the truth instead of the cheating a$$hole himself, sure, you did OK Sam. Congratulations, moron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
 
 

Followers

About Me

contact us
for more help contact us at this email. ahannan76@yahoo.com
View my complete profile