Pages

Teresa Giudice on Rumors of Marital Trouble:

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Share |

Sources claim Teresa Giudice will leave The Real Housewives of New Jersey if she isn't given a raise, but let's face it:
This spoiled nut case isn't going anywhere. She craves the attention, and she certainly needs the money, and she'd be an instant nobody without the show.
Mr. and Mrs. Giudice
Juicy Joe and Terrible Teresa: Going strong!
Armed with that ratings juggernaut behind her, though, Giudice has dominated this week's news cycle. She tried to attack Danielle Staub for implying a few days ago that husband Joe fathered a child out of wedlock and has now shot down that rumor again:
“It’s so crazy that I can brush it off,” she told People magazine. “I don’t even think about it. I guess that’s when you know you’re really a star: when people start making up things."
For most folks, they know they're a star when they reach the pinnacle of their profession... which, when you're a professional celebrity such as Giudice, pretty much does translate into wild Internet rumors aimed at you. Guess Teresa is right. Damn.
As for her marriage to the man she calls "Juicy Joe," Giudice laughs off the notion that there are any problems. She says: “I look at him and I’m like, ‘Wow he’s hot!’ I think he feels the same way about me. I love his body, I love his muscles.”
We're gonna be ill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
 
 

Followers

About Me

contact us
for more help contact us at this email. ahannan76@yahoo.com
View my complete profile