Pages

Khloe Kardashian really needs to have a baby or get a divorce.

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Share |

Khloe Kardashian really needs to have a baby or get a divorce.
With the reality star's mundane, married life not yielding any memorable headlines, Khloe has resorted to manufacturing feuds with anonymous haters in order to remain relevant. Just check out her most recent blog entry:

"I am a little confused as to why people who 'hate' me so much follow my every move and know every last thing about me (whether it's fact or fiction)," she wrote." It's funny to me how these so called 'haters' can sit behind a computer screen and all of a sudden have courage.
"You are coward[s]. You don't have the guts. You are the ones that when we come face to face can only stutter compliments."
It's unclear what the heck Khloe is talking about or referring to, but she did conclude the post on a positive note:
Thank you for the ratings you give me on BOTH of my TV shows because based on the comments you leave on my page, it's clear that you watch. So thank you to my haters! You truly are making me better. God bless. I hope you are proud of yourself. I am proud of you."
Well, okay then. Khloe has spoken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
 
 

Followers

About Me

contact us
for more help contact us at this email. ahannan76@yahoo.com
View my complete profile