Pages

T.I., Tiny Arrested in case of Drugs;

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Share |

The drugs found in the car that rapper T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were riding in Wednesday night were in fact ecstasy pills, according to law enforcement.
Sources say the lab determined the pills were ecstasy after running the proper tests. Reports that they were ridin' with E and sizzurp surfaced yesterday.
T.I. Mug ShotTiny Cottle Mug Shot
His and hers mug shots for the newlyweds!
T.I. and Tameka Cottle were busted for felony drug possession after cops pulled them over for pulling an illegal U-turn, then found a controlled substance.
TMZ first obtained the mug shots taken by T.I. and Tiny, as well as reported the confirmation of ecstasy as the drugs found in the arrested couple's car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget

 
 
 

Followers

About Me

contact us
for more help contact us at this email. ahannan76@yahoo.com
View my complete profile